Thursday, June 23, 2011

Confessions

One of my favorite features in Cosmo is their Confessions page. (C'mon, its hilarious). I sometimes wonder if these things are even really true since some of them are SO outlandish. Irregardless, it inspired me to make my own list of confessions.. Not the "I was hooking up with this guy and I totally farted in his face" kind, but more along the lines of, "I used to stuff my bra in 6th grade" kind.

                                                       *****************

I love facebook stalking people.

I love Dr. Pepper and chocolate, especially when I'm on my period.

I love Britney Spears CD Blackout. I workout to it, Listen to it at work and just when I simply need a boost to get me throught the day.

I lose my phone on a daily basis.

I absolutely LOVE to sing and dance in my underwear when no one is home with my music REALLY really loud!

Strangely I find Eminem attractive.

I sometimes fake-talk on my cell phone while I walk by the kiosks in the mall so I don't get hounded to get my hair curled, cuticles rubbed, or neck massaged.

I love fast food. LOVE. Not like greasy cheeseburgers love... but chicken nuggets and fries love. Oh, and Chic Fila is my fave. Its a sickness.

I love riding on the back of a motorcycle

I could watch Saved by the Bell and Fresh Prince of Bel Air everyday and it would never get old.

I keep a mini deodorant in my purse(always).. You know its a great idea.. c'mon.

One of my all time favorite shows is One Tree Hill..dont judge.

When I was little I'd pretend to fall asleep in the car so my parents would have to carry me inside.

I will without fail chew on the end of almost any pen I use.

I am not ashamed to admit I have every Justin Beiber song.. come on Baby is good:)

Phew. I feel much better now. Anything you want to confess?! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the confession list Jen!! We actually have lots in common. :0)

    ReplyDelete